“Flight Plan” is Floyd Graham & Co Solicitors’ no cost start-up pack of Employment and HR documentation for new businesses, which are less than 6 months’ old, and seeking to employ staff. This initiative arises out of Floyd Graham & Co Solicitors’ desire to support start up businesses in the current climate.
Floyd Graham & Co Solicitors realise how difficult it can be for start up businesses faced with a minefield of employment legislation and HR practices. The pack contains the following documents:
- Flight Plan – How to Take on Employees. A guidance note on:
- The recruitment process
- Information that must be contained within a contract of employment
- Information about the staff handbook
- During employment including guidance on the probationary period, holidays and absence
- Guidance note on the common misconceptions about employment
- Recruitment Flowchart
- Standard Job Description
- Checklist – Pre-advertisement of Role
- Standard Application for Employment
- Standard Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Letter Inviting a Candidate to an Interview
- Standard Contract of Employment
- Working Time Election Form
- Letter Offering Employment
- Standard Staff Handbook
- Holiday Request Form
- Sickness Self Certification Form
- Guidance Note on Possible Additional Benefits for Employees.
As stated above, this pack of documents is available to businesses which are less than 6 months’ old for a no cost contribution.
For more information, please contact our team by telephone on 01604 871143 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.